Monday, August 24

Glamour Aprons


By now I'm sure you're well aware that I love to write about food, recipes, gadgets and everything food related. That's because I love to cook so much. So when I find something that I think is great or will be fun for the kitchen I like to share it with everyone.

This morning I was browsing the internet and found these fabulous vintage looking aprons. They're perfect for the new bride to be, as a gift or for yourself. I think they are so much fun.

I just ordered mine called the Dorothy in Red, since it will match my kitchen perfectly. Please check out Carolyn's Kitchen and tell me what you think. Which one is your favorite?

Please post your comment on your favorite apron and add your name as a follower to my blog and your name will be entered to win one of these adorable aprons. What are you waiting for?

One lucky winner will be announced on September 7th.