Tuesday, November 16

Beet Juice and Dementia

Many of us know someone or have a family member who may be suffering from dementia. So when I read this article I thought I would share it with my readers.

Of course, any one of us could suffer from dementia as well, in the years to come. If you knew of a natural remedy to help ward it off wouldn't you consider trying it? I know I would.

This article has shown that drinking beet juice daily can increase blood flow to the brain in older adults,thus combating the progression of dementia.

I found the article very interesting and thought I'd share it with you here.

For help on caring for a loved one that has Dementia or Alzheimers living in your home check out Aging In Place Home Solutions.

I think I'll be heading to the market today to pick up a bottle of Beet Juice. I've never been fond of beets except Golden Beets which I find to be very sweet and I do like Borscht. Hopefully the juice will be tasty.